Thu, 26 Oct|
5th Technology Transfer Interactive Workshop in Bratislava
Academia and Industry: Introduction to Tech Transfer and Collaborations
Time & Location
26 Oct 2023, 08:40 CEST – 27 Oct 2023, 16:00 CEST
Bratislava, Bratislava, Slovakia
About the Event
This workshop is designed for people working within Talented Newcomers who are responsible for setting up collaborations between academia and industry, wishing to expand their skills and deepen their knowledge of the intricacies of research and development collaborations between academia and industry. Attendees can come from academic TT offices, or have responsibility within an SME.
- A broad overview of the fields covered by Knowledge Transfer Officers and offices;
- Cover the basic output of a KTO / TTO;
- Gain insights into patenting and patent evaluation, and the licensing process;
- Develop the rudimentary tools for dealing with inventions, inventors, licensees, founders and potential cooperation partners;
- Increase knowledge on setting up a spin-off company, including the broad financing possibilities;
- Handling communication between academia and industry within collaborations
- Understanding how Top Innovators approach and manage relationships with research partners
- Managing expectations
Organiser: ASTP – Europe’s premier association of Knowledge Transfer professionals (www.astp4kt.eu)
Agenda: see the preliminary agenda in the pdf file.
Eligible participants: all registered FIT-4-NMP Talented Newcomers and partners of the FIT-4-NMP Consortium.
Travel grants up to 800 Euro are available for the representatives of organisations that meet the definition of the FIT-4-NMP Talented Newcomer
If you are interested in applying or have questions, please, contact us