Thu, 08 Dec|
FIT-4-NMP 3rd Tech Transfer Workshop
Academia and Industry: Introduction to Tech Transfer and Collaborations
Time & Location
08 Dec 2022, 09:00 – 09 Dec 2022, 15:30
Prague 6, Prague 6, Czechia
About the Event
This workshop is designed for people responsible for setting up collaborations between academia and industry, wishing to expand their skills and deepen their knowledge of the intricacies of research and development collaborations between academia and industry.
- A broad overview of the fields covered by Knowledge Transfer Officers and offices;
- Cover the basic output of a KTO / TTO;
- Gain insights into patenting and patent evaluation, and the licensing process;
- Develop the rudimentary tools for dealing with inventions, inventors, licensees, founders and potential cooperation partners;
- Increase knowledge on setting up a spin-off company, including the broad financing possibilities;
- Handling communication between academia and industry within collaborations
- Managing expectations
All attendees will receive a certificate of attendance, also showing the CE points awarded, eligible to be used in applications for global RTTP recognition*.
Organiser: ASTP – Europe’s premier association of Knowledge Transfer professionals (www.astp4kt.eu)
Agenda: see the preliminary agenda in the pdf file.
Eligible participants: all registered FIT-4-NMP Talented Newcomers and partners of the FIT-4-NMP Consortium.
Registration: Registration closed on Tue 6 Dec.
* Registered Technology Transfer Professional (RTTP) recognition is the international professional standard for knowledge transfer and commercialization practitioners working in universities, industry, and government labs (see https://attp.global).