Tue, 05 Apr|
EIC Accelerator training
FIT-4-NMP online training dedicated to preparing a successful proposal for the EIC Accelerator calls.
Time & Location
05 Apr 2022, 14:00 – 15:30 CEST
About the Event
The Horizon Europe EIC Accelerator supports individual Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), in particular Startups and spinout companies to develop and scale up game-changing innovations. In some cases, small mid-caps (up to 500 employees) are supported.
The EIC Accelerator provides substantial financial support with:
- Grant funding (non-dilutive) of up to €2.5 million for innovation development costs,
- Investments (direct equity investments) of up to €15 million managed by the EIC Fund for scale up and other relevant costs.
Agenda (Tuesday 5th April 2022 , 14:00-15:30, Brussels time)
1. Introduction & General EIC Accelerator Features
- Giles Brandon, FIT-4-NMP Coordinator & Managing Director, Intelligentsia Consultants
- Francisco Melo, Advisor – European R&D and Innovation Support, Luxinnovation
2. EIC Accelerator application training: process & tips
- Stephan Segler PhD, Founder & CEO, Segler Consulting
3. The evaluator’s perspective: highlighting key aspects
- Anna Nikodym-Bilska, Business Development Manager, Technology Partners
4. The winner's take: the Ligence case
- Dovydas Matuliauskas, CFO, Ligence
The EIC Accelerator training is free of charge, but only registered participants will receive the access link and be able to participate.